The purpose of the Clarendon Hills Middle School PTO is:
- To facilitate a working relationship between families, school administrators and teachers.
- To create links between teachers, administrators, parents and the community at large, in order to ensure that every child will receive the best opportunities for learning and personal self-growth.
- To enhance and enrich the curriculum with programs and materials not offered by the school system.
- To provide opportunities for parent education and networking.
- To facilitate communication between Clarendon Hills Middle School and parents.
Weds, 12/6 - Dinner Bell: Chipotle (Willowbrook)