The PTO would like to extend a very big thank you to the following people that have given their time & talents to enrich our school community.
- Staff Appreciation: Thank you Marcie Purcell & Laura Morris for treating the CHMS staff to coffee this month. These ladies & many other helpers hand-delivered over 60 cups a coffee. Thanks A Latte to our wonderful teachers and staff!
- Book Fair: Thank you to Lauren Inabnit & her team of parent volunteers along with Ashley Rasmussen (MRC Director) for planning our annual Fall Book Fair.
- Cow Eye Dissection (7th grade): Thank you to all our 7th grade parent volunteers who assisted the Science classes with the cow eye dissection. What a great learning experience for our kiddos!
- Veteran’s Day: A big thank you to all our Veterans that participated in the Veterans Day Assembly. Thanks also to the Executive Board who assisted with the breakfast following the assembly.
- Real World Day (8th grade): Thank you to all the volunteers that helped with Real World Day. This day is the culminating experience of lessons regarding real world topics like finding a job, interviewing, and financial budgeting. Several members of our community participated by offering insight into their personal careers. A special thank you to Meghan Carey for leading this experience.
- Willie Wonka Junior: Thank you to all that helped with Willie Wonka Jr., including volunteers, Carolyn Dobrinich (Music Educator) & Ashley Rasmussen (MRC Director). Bravo!
Thanks again to all of our volunteers!