Do you have pictures that we can include in the yearbook? We have access to a new app that allows parents and students to add pictures for the yearbook staff to include. Here’s how:
- Download the app “Yearbook Snap” to your device.
- The first time you use the app, you will need to select “Clarendon Hills Middle School.”
- You will be asked to choose a category, and we are asking that you use the category “Yearbook Special Requests” for any photos you submit. We will then sort them into categories as a club.
- Enter your name and an access code to upload photos the first time you use the program. The code is CHMS1819.
- You can only upload 5 pictures at a time using the app, but it is really easy to use!
Feel free to submit any pictures from events you have attended or will be attending this year. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Joni Sherman (email@example.com) or Jen Scheuerman (firstname.lastname@example.org).