The PTO would like to thank the following people for their time and dedication to CHMS:
- Marie Stimaitis and Ashley Rasmussen (MRC Director) for coordinating our Summer Reading Program & Book Fair. The books have been ordered and arrived. They will be distributed to the various schools starting this week.
- Ashley Rasmussen along with Christina Mehta also organized the SOAR reading incentive program. This year students signed up through teams and the program ended with a movie night/party.
- Laura Morris & Marcie Purcell for planning and executing a great Staff Appreciation Week. What amazing creativity – a taco truck and mini massages were part of the festive week.
- Lauren Walsh & Jill Conley for putting together seven amazing Spirit Lunches throughout the school year.
- Julie Boruff for partnering with teachers to prepare grade level supply kits, coordinating the PTO registration and also for organizing the year-end brick sale.
- Jenny Moore (teacher liaison) for facilitating the relationship between the teachers & PTO.